Monday 19 March 2012

Japanese store

At the Spirit of the Japan festival they had a store that sells japanese stuff there! Such as drinks, sweets, mini anime models, books, manga's etc. all originated from Japan. Most of the sweets and drinks I have never seen before. I decided to buy this Peach flavoured drink seeing as I quite like the sound of Peach flavour but it didn't appeal to me. I thought the flavour was too bland, well it didn't really have much flavour in.

The white bottled drinks are called Calpis which I have tried before at work. I still can't decide whether I like it or not. It kind of tastes a bit milky with a tint of yogurt taste but a bit fizzy with a tiny bit of sourness to the beverage. Not something I'd choose to drink but I'd drink it if there was no other preferences. I do prefer this Calpis drink to the Peach one I tried recently. 


Japanese sweets 

No comments:

Post a Comment