Tuesday 24 April 2012

2nd button

A japanese friend of mine mentioned to me that one their Graduation Day, the guy will give their 2nd button from their school uniform to the person they like. They use this to confess their feelings to that person.

Why the 2nd button?
Because it is closest to the heart. They say the 2nd button contains memories and feelings he kept throughout these years. Receiving a 2nd button means he wants you to remember him and understand his feelings. The girl can also ask for the 2nd button from the guy that she likes. 

I find this really cute! I can imagine how nerve racking it is on the day. I sometimes wish we did that over here in England. It would be interesting to see how many buttons I'd get, if any. I do find it really adorable! 

Why is Japan so cute?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment